The information we collect from you will only be used for the express and explicit goals of furthering our mutually beneficial relationships and complying with applicable legislation. If you provide your consent, we may additionally use your information to take other steps related to entering into or performing a contract with you or to otherwise fulfill our legal duties. Specifically, these goals are:
- To Process Your Orders and Payments: We use your contact, billing, and shipping information to process your orders and payments, as well as to provide you with order and shipping confirmations.
- To Communicate with You About Your Orders and Our Services: We use your contact information to communicate with you about your orders and provide you with customer service support. We may also use your contact information to send you important service-related notices, such as changes to our terms or policies.
- To Improve Our Website and Services: We use your information to analyze your interactions with our website and services, such as your search queries, browsing history, and clickstream data. This helps us understand how to improve our website and services, such as by customizing your experience or adding new features.
- To Personalise Your Experience on Our Website: We use your information to personalize your experience on our website, such as by recommending products that may interest you based on your purchase history or browsing behavior.
- To Send You Marketing Communications: With your consent, we may use your contact information to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, special offers, or promotions. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or other legal requests.
We take your privacy seriously and are committed to using your personal information only for the purposes outlined in this policy.